"HGEC GUTS" body replacer?!

Phlegma

Hi everyone!

I recently decided to replay Oblivion once more and I usually "spice up" the game by some Mods (as I'm sure nearly everyone does ;) )

So, my Question:

So far I played the game using the eyecandy Body replacer.

Just now I ran over some very nice Armour Meshes for some "HGEC" body. I especially tried to find the "HGEC GUTS" (?) version... you know, that quite muscular one.

Although it seems I'm too stupid to find the "base Mod" e.g. the mod that just changes the body mesh. There are loads of equipment for that Body but...

So, if anyone could help me that'd be very nice!

Thanks anyway

Greetz

Astro

Oy!

I think it might be possible to wear those clothes... but I'm afraid that the body meshes will change to Grolf's mesh...

Had this problem using Exnem's eyecandy mesh. When I put on those clothes it wasn't Exnem's mesh that stuck in them. :(

In addition to that something went wrong with the skin texture. Wasn't relly sexy at all.

My advise: backup your files and just have a try...

good luck anyway ;)

Phlegma

Clothes for different body mods are almost never compatible because different body modders use radically different UV maps on their bodies. When you put Growlf's clothes on an HGEC body, the clothes have flesh pieces in them with Growlf's UV. Your game setup, however, has textures only for HGEC, so it tries to put those on the wrong UV. This is why the textures look ugly.

I thought about setting up all the known body mods with FF's UV, which is the easiest to texture for that I've ever seen. I even had a pretty good method and I released a BAB version, but in the end it was too much hassle for too little reward and I went back to just using FF.

Clothes for different body mods are almost never compatible because different body modders use radically different UV maps on their bodies. When you put Growlf's clothes on an HGEC body, the clothes have flesh pieces in them with Growlf's UV. Your game setup, however, has textures only for HGEC, so it tries to put those on the wrong UV. This is why the textures look ugly.

Current Growlf's uses EC/HGEC UV, but issues are still present due to different body shape, like you cannot use amulet/tail slot items alone, because they will clip through your body.

Archived