Is it possible to attach mesh to a character or an equipment slot without it being and equipment?

MaxYari

If you succeed with the gloves, you can choose to attach it not only to the hands but also at the rings. The armor I am using from Kvatch rebuilt, occupy Chest, Legs, feet and hands as one example but if you also want to use enchanted rings, well leave the glove only attached to the hands. I do not really like the full body armor but I like it and used it for a very long period. It fits my chars.

50691943048_0a36964a15_o.png

I solve the enchants with a multi enchanting mod, so it does not matter much if I cant enchant each piece as I get OP as it is with shields and resists and some forting of health and endurance. The screenshot was niot made to show that armor as it was made to show off that axe, but it is the best screenie I have of that armor anyway and it came both as light and heavy with Kvatch Rebuilt. So that is one example of what is possible to make, both with Blender, 3D Max or even Nifskope.

Every texturer that retexture stuff are using Nifskope for it, with a few exceptions of course.