Heljarchen hall wont appear

MorrisseyMills

Helmjarchem house don't show, even though It built the entrance and main hall :tongue:

Lakeview was buit some time ago as was Winstead. I EVEN tried to put a modded version but that don't show as the Quest to build is still open.

Until It's fixed we are all screwed.

Edited by dalec

• 1 year later...

I had the same problem and I decided to just go to Lakeview Manor. I purchased the land and discovered Lakeview Manor to find all the things I built using the carpenter's workbench at Heljarchen Hall, built here. Could be the same for you, not sure.

• 1 year later...

Had the same problem, drove me crazy. Went through all the mods. Found one not mentioned. floranigtshade5000, Epic Markarth & the NEW Warrens Hospital. Great mod but you cant build heljarchen hall. Enable it after you build the house. Hope this helps. Don't know if mod author has correct this yet.

I had a problem with Heljarchen Hall not appearing when I was building it. I had already built Lakeview and Winstaad. I found if I built Heljarchen before I built Winstaad I didn't have a problem with any of them. Lakeview didn't seem to affect Heljarchen.