Dorrix

Hello, i had a question about Skyrim;

Are the base of Scripts and these kind of stuff the same for Vanilla and Special Edition,

so that we can use any mods for both Vanilla and Special Edition?

there is a great chance that oldrim mods run with sse but there is no general rule for that and some oldrim mods and scripts have to be prepared to work with sse (file sructure change) without gliches. even most esp (not the dirty edited!) work without conversion but you can not transfer them to esl-format without breaking them because of the old le format (form 43 instead of new sse form 44) necessary for such conversions. i run about 20 le mods in sse without problems but some needed corrections. the most problems you will find in incompatible textures or meshes. a god example i encountered is the ningheim le race mod. it raises problems in sse due to incompatble textures and your presets may crash in racemenu and some race sliders will not work correct or ctd and also some mod scripts will not work out of the box until you change the mod folder structure.

so far i found no example of a clean form 43 esp which does not work with sse as far as all other mentioned incompatibilties are corrected. i'm still waiting that anyone reports such a case of incompatibilty just related to a clean form 43 esp itself.

Hello, i had a question about Skyrim;

Are the base of Scripts and these kind of stuff the same for Vanilla and Special Edition,

so that we can use any mods for both Vanilla and Special Edition?

As for scripts, no they are not because scripts was compiled with 32-bit if I am not mistaken. While scripts for SSE are compiled with 64-bit.

Here is more information about converting mods from SLE to SSE.