Is there a way to reverse dirty edits from a mod?

Hi. I was working on my own exterior but during checking some places at tamriel somehow I moved some things or maybe even changed landscape without noticing. And ofc I saved the mod...

Is there a way to reverse those changes? Or meybe somehow export my exteriors/interiors to new clean plugin?

Use TES4Edit https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide , right-click on your mod -> Apply filter -> make sure Conflict status inherited by parent is the only ticked box.

After this select the places with the changes you want to cancel, right-click -> remove.

It can also be done through the CS. If you select one file as the active plugin on loading, you can also use the button on the bottom to see more details about the file, and to the topic, set "ignore" flags. Loading a plugin with certain records ignored will load it without these changes, so saving again will save without these changes, too. As long as you can keep track of what the records displayed are and which are the ones you intentionally edited, it was always my first approach to getting rid of "accidental" changes.