Texture/Mesh Problems with multible mods.

KayteeG

Hi there.

I have the following:

Anchorage

Fallout3

ThePitt

BrokenSteel

PointLookout

Zeta

Lings.esm

LingsDLC.esm

EnhanchedChildrern.esm

AliciasCuteShop.esm

Childhood Beginning.esp

AliciasCuteShopDoorOverride.esp

I also have Mart's Mutant Mod, but its currently disabled.

The first mod I downloaded was children of the wasteland, and I noticed that the hair textures were detail-less and blank. Then I finally found the cute shop, and all the clothes are also missing textures.

I thought maybe I didn't download it right so I just decided to deal with it until I feel like going back and "reinstalling" it.

Then I downloaded Mart's Mutant Mod, and I noticed that vanilla monsters now have messed up textures as well. Their textures weren't exactly "missing". If I looked at a molerat, it would sometimes show its normal texture. But if I looked at from another angle the molerat would then switch textures to close by objects. Such as dirt, or rocks.

I went ahead and manually removed it, then carefully downloaded it again but it still gives me the same problem.

Both of these mods have texture problems and I'm not sure if I'm to blame, or if somethings wrong... If anyone could educate me, I'd be very appreciative.

PS: If it makes any difference I was advised not to download my Fallout 3 game in "Program Files" but to instead install it directly into the "Bethesda Softworks" file.

First, your load order is incorrect. First thing to load is always Fallout3.esm, followed by the DLCs in the order of release.

It should look like this:

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

Make that change before trying to do anything else. If you are not using a mod manager (FOMM or NMM), you must download ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! and follow the instructions to the letter. http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/944/

If you are using a mod manager, ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! is part of the manager. In FOMM, it will be found in "Tools" at the bottom of the drop down menu. If there is a check mark to the left, uncheck it and close FOMM, reopen FOMM and then recheck Archive Invalidation. If there is no check mark, then add one.