Photo

Mod idea: No more 'Must've been nothing' on death.

mod skyrim sse death npcs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ATalkingMicrophone

ATalkingMicrophone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Title. It's outright comical when you get taken out by bandits and the second you ragdoll one of them immediately says some s*** like 'Guess they ran off' or 'Must've been nothing' etc.

Strokend

Strokend

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

There seems to be some instant "I noticed you were launching an attack in my direction" thing going on, bandits suddenly become aware before an arrow has even left the bow, but only the one that will be hit, so I think what's going on there is that since the other bandits didn't "Notice" anything, the alert mode is immediately cancelled, and they comment on it. Best way around that problem would be if they didn't suddenly notice an attack launched at them early--instead only noticing when they're actually struck.

Deathmask97

Deathmask97

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

I feel like at one point they said something different, quotes along the lines of "And that takes care of that" but I thought this problem was due to one of my mods or something.

I suppose the easiest way to bypass this would be to simply not make the player's death immediately take the enemies out of combat mode, but I have no idea how to change that setting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod, skyrim, sse, death, npcs

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.109 seconds