Need help to get a file - got slow internet!

Vinoue

I just moved out to the middle of nowhere(in a forest, that is) and..I tried to download the file linked below and my computer said that it would take 13 hours. I tried, and it kept getting network errors.

So! I wanted to ask if anyone could download the file from me and perhaps send me only the "leather armor"(can be seen in the first picture) for females. =)

Just pluck everything else out of the folder and only send me the necessary files for the leather outfit to work.

http://dragonage.nexusmods.com/mods/3098/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D3098%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I could try. I don't have this game, but I figure it should be easy enough to find the files :smile: I'll get back at ya!

EDIT: Ah, sorry, but the thing is one big file in Dazip format, and to open it, you need the actual game. Sorry about that... :(

Edited by Jokerine

Seems like you have to use the console to get your stuff in-game, and since they are all packed together, there doesn't seem to be any way around downloading the whole thing. Sorry again!

No, it wouldn't be possible with the game, they aren't packed in nice, simple folders. Life stinks that way sometimes.

My suggestion - living WAY off the beaten path and having a SLOW internet connection myself - start the download VERY early in the morning when internet traffic is typically very light. It will still take a long time, but shouldn't take 13 hours