HOW TO: Increase chances on Magic Kill Cams?

aarakai

So I've recently really gotten into skyrim on PC. I really love the addon "The dance of death" for killcams, really makes you feel like a badass.

However, I started a magic character, and I've noticed that the mod does not work for ranged or magic kill cams.

- How can I increase my chances to initiate a kill cam using magic?

- I've read something about adding some lines of script to your skyrim.ini file (however i couldn't find the exact "skyrim.ini", i could only find skyrimprefs.ini and skyrim_default.ini. Adding these lines of script to these files did not yield the wanted results)

- If anyone has any instructions on how to get this set higher, I would greatly appreciate a walkthru.

Thanks!

Works fine for ranged kills for me....(bow&arrow) when I pull sliders to full and untick the last enemy restriction I get killcam on every kill.... given I don't have an enchanted weapon (because that might make killcam not trigger when enchantment kills NPC and not weapon).

Not sure about magic killcams as I think magic is lame as hell (stupid weak at start and OP AOE at end takes all the fun out of it).

• 4 weeks later...