[WIP] Apocrypha 2: Mesmerverse - Win Friends and Influence People

EnaiSiaion

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So something that crashes for no reason will magically stop crashing for no reason because it is made at a different forge?

Well you did say its because it just can't load everything, although I don't see how, when even my prehistoric laptop can, it crashes. So a separate forge will relieve the strain on misc category in the forge menu and still have everything available.

Have to confess though, haven't got to master lvl staves yet, so could it be that it starts there?

Edited by Hallabalooga

Warlockverse is conjuration.

Furyverse is destruction.

Druidverse is restoration.

Probably in this order.

But Fury is an illusion spell... :confused:

Nothing to do with illusions. Think "wild mages".

I just meant it was a bit confusing to use the name of a vanilla illusion spell in the name of a mod based around destruction magic... :unsure:

Why is it confusing? It's not like Bethesda has patented the words and stripped them off all other nuanced meanings. I personally had no trouble making the connnection with destruction and fury, about time someone tried to make destruction school into what it should be.

P.S. Always wanted to see something akin to bending form the Avatar the Last Airbender series in a game, but the "destruction" magic in games always falls into boring category for some reason. Too bad skyrim engine will probably severly limit the flashiness, but oh well, one can dream. The only game that springs to mind is Magicka, but it was made entirely around that consept, and can't really be used as an example for an rpg.