Failure: Could not find a part of the path

ExhumedLight

Hey everyone, first time posting here regarding mods and I just encountered my first mod error that I can't seem to find a solution for. I have several mods already installed such as the 2K textures pack, climates, lighting, etc and they all installed and worked fine except for this one: "Skyrim Floral Overhaul - Skyrim Floral Overhaul Basic v181b". When I try to install it, I first get a common "Confirm Overwrite" message that tells me that several files have already been installed by the Skyrim 2k textures pack and if I want to overwrite those files, I hit yes to all (since that's what I've been doing for my other mods and it worked fine), but I then get a failure message pop up saying "A problem occured during install: Could not find a part of the path" under my users folder \AppData\Local\Temp\CdFileMgr\-5073e7ac-27eb-4c.dds The mod was not installed. All of my mods have been installed using the Nexus Mod Manager and have worked fine except for this one.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you for reading.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have this problem too! Thing is when I tried to overwrite again, the file name after CdFileMgr changed to another one.

I found a quick fix that works for me.

got to: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\Temp

and create a folder called: CdFileMgr

if you click inside it it will remain empty and the path should look like: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\Temp\CdFileMgr

• 1 year later...

I have this problem too! Thing is when I tried to overwrite again, the file name after CdFileMgr changed to another one.

I found a quick fix that works for me.

got to: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\Temp

and create a folder called: CdFileMgr

if you click inside it it will remain empty and the path should look like: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\Temp\CdFileMgr

This fix worked for me thanks so much thejonathan :laugh: