Morrowind Rebalancing Mods or Overhauls?

billyro

Hello my fellow Outlanders.

I recently played through Morrowind again for the first time in years. What I notice now that I didn't all those years ago is how unbalanced the game is. By the end of the main quest, I had literally hundreds of thousands of drakes worth in gear, which ruins the game a little bit.

I'm reaching out to you guys for some help: what mods can I use that improve upon the game - making it more balanced and fair, so you don't become super rich or super powerful too quickly.

I'm currently using MGSO, so the graphics and sounds are fine; I just need something for every other aspect now. :)

Mods I use that probably conflict with stuff:

Better Morrowind Armour - I'm not going to remove this because it is simply too juicy. Sadly though, being a relatively new mod means that there aren't many compatibility patches between it and other rebalancing mods.

... and that's pretty much it.

Mods I have tried:

BTB's Game Improvements - uninstalled because there was a lot in it I didn't like. The equipment balancing was really good though, but sadly it wasn't compatible with Better Morrowind Armour, and I can't be bothered to make a patch.

... and that's all.

So, any mod suggestions for revitalising Morrowind without wrecking it? :)