Looking for help in starting a Megaton Mod

zanydude1

Okay,

So I have a very old mod that I used to use a lot and I realised it had never been navmeshed properly or expanded on at all. I recently received permission to use the files however I see fit. So all I need a small team for this (as I'm not that experienced), I need to know how to open an esp file in the GECK so I can edit the mod as everytime I try to open it in there, it says "Multiple Masters selected, load aborted" or something like that.

Features of the mod (Providing help is acquired)

- A massively expanded Megaton as the number of citizens there wouldn't all fit in the houses.

- A small quest with a Unique sniper rifle as a reward (need someone who can remove the scope from the base sniper)

- A fully voiced NPC that gives you the quest

- A few new traders inside of Megaton

- A new underground section

I have been given permission to use both the old mods however I see fit. So as I've said, all I need is a small team capable of helping me get used to using the GECK and then to help with bringing it all together.

What I will need

- A tutor of sorts just to get me used to the GECK as I find the tutorials put out by Bethesda hard to follow (sue me)

- Someone who is able to edit the base sniper texture to remove the scope in order to create the unique weapon

- Someone who is good a making quests and scripting them to work correctly

The navmeshing I can do, I know it's nothing spectacular but still, if this mod came together how I hope it to. It would be truly amazing.

I just hope a few of you can reply to this and help me out

Cheers

Alex

Open the GECKcustom.ini

(usually located in C:\Documents and Settings\{user}\My Documents\My Games\ Fallout3\)

Find the line that says:

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=0

Then change the 0 to a 1

Save and exit.

Now you can load multiple master files with the Geck

Thanks so much man :)

Open the GECKcustom.ini

(usually located in C:\Documents and Settings\{user}\My Documents\My Games\ Fallout3\)

Find the line that says:

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=0

Then change the 0 to a 1

Save and exit.

Now you can load multiple master files with the Geck

Thank you so much :)

Progress: August 5th

Unique sniper mesh has been completed. Script for the voiced character is nearly complete.

Edited by zanydude1