SSE - What mods are causing me to crash?

fairyunhappy

so i keep trying to enter certain city bounds, like whiterun or windhelm and i can't? i can roam other parts of skyrim freely but just not those and i have no idea why. i can enter cities like winterhold (i started there as a mage in alternate start because i couldn't open a new save in helgen without it crashing as well)

is one of my mods causing this?

if i'm in the wrong topic section, please direct me to the correct one :smile:

Make sure you sorted your Load Order with your Mod Manager.

Check ELEs Page in regards to Skyrim Particle Patch if you use it plus ELFX Page in regards to Compatibilities with Weather Mods and anything that affects Weather/ Particles etc.

For the Landscape Retextures and all that all that matters is Installation Order.

I don't know how Insignificant Object Remover plays with other mods. Certainly works with Vanilla. With other mods depends.

Maybe some ESP from a mod provides values to an object that was removed and that could cause issues.

Alternate Start - USSEP make sure you have Patches installed for whatever they might need.

High Poly Head - SMIM? If your CPU and RAM can handle Skyrim that shouldn't cause any issues at all but do check how Insignificant Object Remover might play with SMIM and what it removes or that you didn't install a SMIM asset that was removed from Insignificant Object Remover. No idea really maybe the Mod Pages could provide some info.

Check also this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51230 Skyrim Crash Log. It helps troubleshooting CTDs.

Edited by Guest