Issues With Mods Installed In Vortex For Skyrim SE

cantornikolaos

I just got a new laptop, an MSI GF63. It has 8GB of DDR4 memory, an i5 10500H CPU, a GeForce GTX 1650 4GB (With Max-Q?), and a 256GB M2 SSD. I'm planning to upgrade it with at least double the RAM and a second SSD, but that's beside the point. I've got Skyrim SE loaded on the C: drive, along with Vortex. I loaded Apachii Divine Elegance (because sweet wizard robes) and "Mythblue Robes", which adds a chest of sweet robes in the College of Winterhold. Anyway, these are the only mods I have installed. There are not conflicts. The mods are activated and installed. I pressed "deploy mods". When I fired-up Skyrim SE, the Divine Elegance store didn't appear. If you aren't familiar, the Apachii Divine Elegance mod adds a store to the map and you buy clothing and accessories there. Anyway, the chest never appeared in the College of Winterhold. The Divine Elegance store never appeared on the map. With I walk to the location, it is not there.

I want to add all the mods I have on my desktop. I have maybe 30-ish mods on Skyrim SE on my desktop. I used Nexus Mod Manager to install those mods. NMM stopped adding new mods and I don't know how to fix that. I would just use NMM if it still worked. In a separate issue, I tried to use Vortex on my desktop("the Tex" from now on), it broke the game. I uninstalled all mods in NMM (but didn't remove them from the program). I tried to load my mods in the Tex, and they never appeared. I had some issues with load orders and conflicts, but got that straightened out. Even with everything installed, activated, and deployed, no mods would appear in skyrim SE. It was totally vanilla. My character was running around naked and being told to put on some clothes, because my sweet robes disappeared. Outside, everything looked vanilla, but with some rock textures missing. I removed everything in The Tex and reloaded all the mods that were in NMM.

What do I have to do? In the subject of NMM, can I uninstall it and re-install it and make it work? On my new laptop, what should I do? Should I reinstall the Tex? Drop the Tex and go back to NMM? MO is not an option because I don't have internet at home right now, and MO will not even start up with it.