my armor mod is getting texture issues when people try to use it

So i made a standalone armor mod using the Nightingale Armor set (nothing about the armor has changed besides the description, value, and texture). I'm new to modding and I created the mod to the letter using the tutorial provided by nexus. Except, everyone that tries to use it has a texture glitch where the entire armor set is purple/pink, However, when I use the mod I don't have any texture issues. cleaned out the data folder, freshly installed Skyrim even and no matter what I do I can't replicate the texture glitch. I was hoping someone could help figure out why this is happening to everyone but myself so I can fix the problem.

What they see:

What I see:

No one would be able to help you if they can't download the file to inspect it. According to your profile, you do not have any files uploaded here.

You should open the file in NifSkope and inspect the path to the textures. The file path should start "texture\".

No one would be able to help you if they can't download the file to inspect it. According to your profile, you do not have any files uploaded here.

You should open the file in NifSkope and inspect the path to the textures. The file path should start "texture\".

i wasn't sure what i needed to upload sorry. but i'll look into nifskope and see if it starts with texture.