IInserting new looks menu Overlay

69sexykenny69

I'm using the instructions from "krisser143 aka WunderWafflen" to install my own overlay and it is not showing up in game
When I go into Looks Menu B\Body, R\ Overlays, R\ Add my work does not show up, only the work of other authors from mods loaded through Vortex. I’m sure I'm doing something wrong or leaving something
out so I am requesting the help of the community.

Q1. When creating the .json file do you replace the word(s) “tattooOne”with the name of the bgsm file?And likewise “overlayten” with the name of the bgsm file?
My current .json file looks like this:
[
{
"id" : "tattoo_one",
"name": "$Tattoo One",
"slots" : [
{
"slot" : 3,
"material" : "overlays\\<69sexykenny69\\TattooOne.BGSM"
}
],
"playable" : true,
"transformable" : false,
"sort": 0,
"gender": 1
},
{
"id" : "overlay_ten",
"name": "$overlay ten",
"slots" : [
{
"slot" : 4,
"material" : "overlays\\<69sexykenny69>\\OverlayTen.BGSM"
}
],
"playable" : true,
"transformable" : false,
"sort": 1,
"gender": 0
}
] Q2. My translation file “Mystique.txt” consists of only one line “$mystique<Tab>mystique“
Not sure if this is at all correct and there was only vague format instructions for creating the translation file. I attempted to find a tutorial for translation files on the internet with no success.
If anyone can offer a link on this I would appreciate it.
Following is my file structure as laid out in the Preparing section of the instructions by krisser143:
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Overlays\Mystique.esp\overlays.json
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4\Data\Interface\Translations\mystique.txt
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4\Data\Materials\overlays\69sexykenny69\mystique.bgem
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4\Data\Materials\overlays\69sexykenny69\mystique.bgsm
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4\Data\textures\overlays\69sexykenny69\ Mystique_d.dds