[WIP] Blood is Life - Vampire Lord true power, Respect to balance

flexcreator

i hope you can realess it soon...id very much like to try it out^^

Thanks. I think it will take more than few weeks, but more features will be implemented.

BTW, flying is not so stable as I thought. So, it will be removed. But some flying features will be implemented as part of the Darkness ability.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Celerity (working title) allows you to move between the living enemies very fast. The flesh of the weaker human creatures (low health, the race is not animal-like) will be dissolved by the Darkness, leaving just a skeleton behind. The victim's blood will be instantly absorbed by the Lord, increasing your Life Blood level.

Cost:

1) Each "step" takes magic (the more light your recieve, the more magic you lose)

2) One "chain" will cost one Life Blood point.

This ability is available only in the Darkness mode

In this video the main restriction is disabled and the god mode is enabled for the demonstration purposes

Would it be possible for you to release the powers that are more or less already working? These videos show these powers are amazing and would be a blast to test them out! You can provide a warning saying that these are not the final release versions so the players know and can help test them. This would provide a way for us to give early feedback on these powers that can help you in the development of this mod.

It would be amazing if you could make this happen as I would test these and help provide as much useful feedback as possible! :D

It would be amazing if you could make this happen as I would test these and help provide as much useful feedback as possible! :D

Thanks for suggestion, but this is not even an alpha version. This is just a prototype. There ARE bugs and I aware of them.

All the implemented features are presented in the videos. You can't get something "extra" from playing the demo :)

Turn your followers into the vampires. The follower's magicka will increase to fit your level and spells.

One of the core benefits to have a vampire follower: You are able to give spells to your vampire followers using the telepathic abilities. Support all the spells except shouts.

The blood level must be higher than zero

Shadow Step

Enter one shadow and exit from another. Materialize right from the back of your enemies. Can be used for hit-and-run tactics, so Vampire Lord now suits stealthy gameplay.

Cast the spell while standing still in the shadow to teleport to your enemy (if there is one) or any of the closest characters. The target NPC must stand in the shadow too. If player is not levitating, Lord will bite the enemy, but not to death.

Cast the spell while RUNNING in the shadow. You will unite with the Darkness. While time is freezed, move to any shadow where you can materialize and wait few seconds (you can't attack or activate anything in this mode). You are not allowed to appear in the light areas, Vampire Lord will be immediately teleported back to initial shadow.

Shadow Step
Enter one shadow and exit from another. Materialize right from the back of your enemies. Can be used for hit-and-run tactics, so Vampire Lord now suits stealthy gameplay.
Cast the spell while standing still in the shadow to teleport to your enemy (if there is one) or any of the closest characters. The target NPC must stand in the shadow too. If player is not levitating, Lord will bite the enemy, but not to death.
Cast the spell while RUNNING in the shadow. You will unite with the Darkness. While time is freezed, move to any shadow where you can materialize and wait few seconds (you can't attack or activate anything in this mode). You are not allowed to appear in the light areas, Vampire Lord will be immediately teleported back to initial shadow.

i hate to be bother but when will this mod come out? :( sorry

When it's done :mellow:

I have 2-3 more abilities to implement, make the starting quest, make the Blood points framework and move all the code from the prototype to real esp. At least the end of October, I guess.

Until then you can start upgrading your Vampire Lord. You will NOT gain access to all these powers until you have all the Vampire perks anyway.

When it's done :mellow:

I have 2-3 more abilities to implement, make the starting quest, make the Blood points framework and move all the code from the prototype to real esp. At least the end of October, I guess.

Until then you can start upgrading your Vampire Lord. You will NOT gain access to all these powers until you have all the Vampire perks anyway.

k btw if its ok can you add somthing like a summon of falmier...like from hellsing ultimate and when your char starts to get low on hp the next hit that kills em wont instead a soul can be used as a death sub...im a fan of hellsing ultimate

No promises about Hellsing. The game will be unbalanced as hell then :mellow:

Possession (video)
Control the mind of your Thrall remotely. Use him or her to seduce your enemies. They will unequip armor and give the equipped weapons to your Thrall. So they will become more vulnerable and you will recieve tactical advantage. Thrall will die after the process.
Moral and Level values affect the chance of seduction. Bandits can be seduced more easier than Guards, because they have weak Moral. Drink more blood to seduce more advanced characters.
You can also just let your Thrall to attack the enemies (by controlling his mind) while you stay in the shadow.