[WIP] Daughters of Ares - Beta

lucasjose501

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

09/16/2013

Script update:

The transition of colors has a small lag, like 0.3 secs for the first time. To fix it, the script will now change all the colors when you enter the game. It takes 5 secs and when it's done, you will see the message: "Android Scripts Loaded", Then, all transitions will be instantly, because the new color was loaded in the RAM.

I'm really excited with the new system! :D

And for your happiness: Once I finished this version, i'll release a open beta :smile:

I created a short video showing how it works. Unedited, poorly made, just for example. When I get more free time, I'll make a better video.

Ok, Little changes: I noticed after several tests, that with 5 colors, the system does not load all of them. Maximum 3 colors are loaded. In the fourth color happens a small lag. So the mod will be continued with only 3 colors, Green, Yellow and Red. All transitions are instantaneous. And I didn't figured out how to change the eye texture/color with the new system. Please, send me a PM if you think you can help me, please :D

Sorry about the small problem, but it is to let the mod flowing better.

----

Update 2.1:

* Only 3 colors for better performance.

* The script detect when change the armor, so it will change the armor color too

* The script detect when load the game to change the color to match the current HP.

* Updated refresh rate to avoid small bugs.

It's done, playable, But I'm waiting for the new body that DizzasterJuice is making. Then, i'll release the open beta with at minimum 15 perks and 50 armors.

If you have a armor (T6M) or accessory mod and want it to be available in the release of the mod, please send a PM, I will be very happy! =D

I'm working on a system of classes for the race. The player can choose between 4 options. If none are good for you, you can just ignore and continue playing normally.

Before adding to the mod, I would like a more open view on the subject. Each class will have their unique perks, skills, upgrade options, etc..

Hello guys, i'm bringing news today! New updates in the Perk System and Class. You will be able to change the class when you're ready to leave Doc. Mitchell's house.
You can select 4 class, or none.

-------------------- MAIN CLASSES --------------------

War Machine

• +10 Guns, Explosives
  • +15% Weapons Damage
  • +2 Strengh
  • +1 Endurance
  • +10 DT With Heavy Armor
  • -10 Medicine Repair
  • -1 Luck
  • -1 Agility
  • -15% Speed Mult

Special: Slowly regenerate health when standing still.

--------------------

Scout Machine

• +10 Guns and Energy Weapons
  • +10 Sneak
  • +2 Agillity
  • +1 Perception
  • -10 Explosives, Melee
  • -1 Strengh
  • -1 Endurance
  • -10 Damage Resist

Special: 20% Critical Damage and Range

--------------------

Tracking Machine

• +10 Guns, Speech
  • +10% Speed Mult
  • +1 Perception
  • +1 Agility
  • +1 Inteligence
  • -10 Melee, Science
  • -1 Endurance
  • -1 Strengh
  • -10 Damage Resist

Special: Night Vision

--------------------

Rogue Machine

• +15 Lockpick, Science, Sneak
  • +10% Critical Chance
  • +2 Charisma
  • +1 Perception
  • +10 Repair
  • -10 Weapons, Medicine.
  • -1 Strengh
  • -1 Inteligence
  • -10 EWS Resist

Special: +20% Damage With Melee and unarmed.

Each class have sub-perks.

War Machine

• Software Upgrade
  • Firearms Firmware
  • Big? Better!

Scout Machine

• Lazer Integration
  • Zax Intelligence
  • Software Upgrade
  • Firearms Firmware
  • Install Windows 98

Tracking Machine

• Zax Intelligence
  • Software Upgrade
  • Firearms Firmware
  • EWS Firmware
  • Motion Detector
  • Install Windows 98

Rogue Machine

• Master of Metal
  • Go for the Core
  • Overdrive
  • Software Upgrade
  • Unarmed Firmware

No Class Selected

• Master of Metal
  • Lazer Integration
  • Software Upgrade
  • Firearms Firmware
  • Install Windows 98

-------------------- PERKS DESCRIPTION --------------------

Base android Perk
+10 Science
+20% Limb Resistance
+15 Rad Resist
Water Breathing
+5 DT
Poison and Chem Immunity
Fire Resist
-30% EWS Resistance
No Hardcore needs

Well Maintained (Brigand231)
Daughter of Ares is constantly aware of her operational status and is constantly repairing herself. She slowly regains lost health and has a permanent +10 speech.

Lazer Integration (PyroDarknessPanda)
Laser Weaponary Fire 15% faster and all weapons degrade 20% slower.

Master of Metal (MrCMeowMeow)
Your robotic Wireless connection allows you to communicate with other machines, turning robots into allies.

Go for the Core (MrCMeowMeow)
Utilizing your high-tech eyesight and presicion, when attacking any robot you gain a 20% chance to hit the core of the robot, inflicting 75% damage. This is for Unarmed combat only.

Zax Intelligence (MoonALM)
An android is able to "think" by the means of it's Artificial Intelligence or AI. The databases and connections that consists it's brain make it more likely to remember the knowledge it acquires. Each skill book grants an additionnal skill point (for a total of 3)

Overdrive (JediaKyrol)
Increases your critical power with melee weapons by 60% against robots.

Software Upgrade (pr0c)
Your software is up to date! Your AP regen 10% faster, accuracy in VATS is 5% better and your critical chance is 10% better.

Firearms Firmware (pr0c)
With this new version of firmware, you earn 5% Recoil Reduction, Accuracy and firerate each rank.

Unarmed Firmware (pr0c)
With this new firmware version of unarmed combat, Your enemy has -5 DT, your attacks are 10% faster and 5% stronger each rank.

EWS Firmware (pr0c)
With this new version of firmware, you earn 5% Damage, Accuracy and firerate each rank.

Motion Detector
With this perk, you can detect enemies at a great distance with your motion sensor.

[TRAIT] Overclock
Perform an overclock on your CPU, increases Perception and Agility by 2 points and speed by 10% but reduces the amount of XP you earn during the game by 10%.

Big? Better!
Size is document! You deal 25% more damage against robots with big guns.

Install Windows 98
When you sneak into a robot, you can install a pirated copy of Windows 98 without drivers. This will make the robot extremely slow, and since the whole system is buggy, it probably will attack everyone that is around him. However, doing this is a cruelty... This is Windows 98!! You will lose Karma.

I like to thank: Brigand231, PyroDarknessPanda, MrCMeowMeow, MoonALM, JediaKyrol, pr0c, and all the nexus community for suggestions with the perks. I'm really happy with the result and the support.

is there any way to disable Master of Metal, I want to try unarmed with the Rogue class, but I have mods that require me to get parts from robots (which becomes no fun if there instantly my frends)

is there any way to disable Master of Metal, I want to try unarmed with the Rogue class, but I have mods that require me to get parts from robots (which becomes no fun if there instantly my frends)

They're all sub-perks, and optional. You don't need to play with then, neither the class. You can just ignore everything. :)