Winsdstad and Heljarchen "As They Should Be" Overhaul

PrincessDionysus

Hello.

I know this is a TON of work and am trying to learn the Creation Kit enough to do it myself, but I am also hopping someone far more talented than me has something up their sleeve!

Lakeview. Manor - As It Should Be is one of my favorite mods. I love the way it reconfigures the layout and actually moves the kids into their own room. In addition, while only two kids can live there, the fact they have their own spaces makes it much more immersive to me (I have a CASTLE but all my kids share a tiny room?!). I've tried but I cannot find any comparable mod. If you have one you're nervous about sharing, please do! I'm in a desert searching for water!

Also, got a general request. Not every home needs an Olympic swimming pool! :laugh:

I know this is a TON of work and am trying to learn the Creation Kit enough to do it myself

Why not try your hand at making it the way you would like? Modifying interior spaces really isn't that difficult (it can be time-consuming though, especially when you are new to it), and there are many tutorials out there on the interwebs, so give it a shot.

If you haven't already been, this website is basically the bible for using the CK:

http://creationkit.com/

• 2 months later...