Brotherhood Hellfire Armor, possibly a Brotherhood Reloaded?

Chaiebel

Hey there,

I was wondering if we could get a recolor of the Hellfire armor to match T-45d and T-51b helmet colors, and add some of the brotherhood markings you find on other armors to it. I figure that, after defeating the Enclave, the Brotherhood, while studying and reverse engineering Enclave tech, would at least supply some of their more elite forces with procured Enclave power armor, but not without recoloring them. I think the Brotherhood helmet it iconic, so they would color both Power Armor mk2 (Enclave Power Armor) and the Hellfire armor, so some of their troops. I could see Lyon's pride getting refitted very quickly, and having their special marks on it.

Could this be done, and then added into a post-game mod that would change some of the brotherhood to reflect their advancement? They're technically becoming more and more separate from the main branch, and it would be really phenomenal to see that difference reflected.

If anyone is willing to render an armor from the ground up, I have a design for a mk.III armor that the Brotherhood makes, but I wouldn't want to put that much stress on someone, as I can't really commission it.

Thanks for reading,

Chaie