Companion request: Uthgerd and brelyna.

Deleted97377438User

You can do it your self really. You need to make them from scratch anyway as we cannot port stuff from Skyrim to Oblivion as that is forbidden, well it is forbidden to port anything from any other game into a game. To do this you need CS, Construction set and follow this guide: https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Best is to install CSE as it is much better than CS and CS crashes during face generations anyway, well if you open wrong tab that is. If you use CS, you need to open the last tab at the NPC creator before you click the second last where the generator is and you will click generate until you see a face similar to the one you want.

To make a follower easiest, use CM Partners as your base. I made the cm Partners esm as a standalone, which is the only mod you need for this.

Is the Turtle ready to get started as I will be your guide and mentor for this mod you will make you self? :smile: I will make it step by step, easy to follow and only you will be able to make the faces so you get satisfied with the result. By the way, install Oblivion Characters if you have not done that and we will have it loaded while making your new companions as the result will become extra ordinary if you use that mod honestly.

Shall we begin?

Edited by Pellape