Open Community  ·  2 members

Anno 1800

Cant build mines after latest update

madmax911

The solution:

- Updated the Kingsgrove map, with the change from 1 to 0

- Deleted all of the Spice it up mods, and installed new one

- And after find the last save game which was not impacted, if the autosave was impacted, then everything is destroyed and not able to build anything.

Hello,

I intend to try this solution when I'm home. Sorry if this is obvious, but what do I need to do (issue: all mountain mines gone form all maps): do I do a search on any file named asset in ALL mods (I have pretty much all the spice it up mods enabled) and replace "the text <IsMainFactory>1" by "the text <IsMainFactory>0"?

• 2 months later...

The solution:

- Updated the Kingsgrove map, with the change from 1 to 0

- Deleted all of the Spice it up mods, and installed new one

- And after find the last save game which was not impacted, if the autosave was impacted, then everything is destroyed and not able to build anything.

Hello,

I intend to try this solution when I'm home. Sorry if this is obvious, but what do I need to do (issue: all mountain mines gone form all maps): do I do a search on any file named asset in ALL mods (I have pretty much all the spice it up mods enabled) and replace "the text <IsMainFactory>1" by "the text <IsMainFactory>0"?

Hi,

would someone kindly walk me through the update process?

Hi, I changed the the numbers in the Kingsgrove mod from 1 .>0, the only text i could find with <Is Main Factory> was with the wood in the mines, so I changed that, and started a new game and most mines are back.

just not my coal :sad: and my timber forests :mad: ,but Iron,copper,zinc is back :laugh:.

Its a start.

And after that I updated the mod: Production Boosts made by Slvrmane, he updated his MOD on the 23th of april 22.

I replaced the old files with the new and started a new game, now almost eveything is back except the gold mine but maybe it needs to unlock later in the game :sweat:

Big thanks to Slvrmane that he updated his mod :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Uploaded by

Slvrmane

The process how to change the file is explained by Grobie on page 1

Update on the 8th august >everything working even the gold mine< phew finally

Edited by rainmanhalo