Better NPC faces for UNP help

dbz78207

I I'm trying to go from CBBE to UNP. I've noticed that NPC's using UNP are considerably less attractive in the face models. I've tried to instal better faces and other additional face mods, but nothing. I'm stuck with the big chins and no makeup. Is there a face replacer for UNP faces? Edited by dbz78207

I recently went from CBBE to UNP and had the same problem. I'd been using FurArmor's "Decent Women" mod to improve NPC faces but it didn't work very well with UNP until I installed tktk"s "Pretty Face". The result might be NPCs that are too young-looking and pretty for your taste -- it's a matter of personal aesthetics -- but that's what worked for me.

All in One Face works well with UNP provided you get the correct file and follow the instructions.

I should note that quality of computer seems to play a factor. A laptop that is below specs and running on low will always show a seam between body and neck. A laptop at specs above minimum running on medium can with work have the seam minimized. A laptop in the mid range of specs running on high shouldn't need any tweaking at all to have a seamless neck. Similar results may be true for any face & body mod combination.