[LE] Export list of all objects in cell for each cell in worldspace?

Why bother with all the "overhead"?

Why not just call the "TraceCellObjectData" function for every cell that the player gets moved into?

Why bother with the array of attached cells?

Yes, it might make the script run a bit faster because there are always a few cells around the player that are loaded, but it makes the "jumping around" part of the script a bit more tricky.

And I would rather have a simple script that takes a bit longer and works for sure then a well optimized script that maybe takes a few tries to get it to work properly.

(Each "try" takes hours or days!)

Edited by YouDoNotKnowMyName

The script the way it is, only prints cells that haven't been printed yet. So, you can move around, press the hotkey. If you see the "Done" notification right away, it means it didn't find any cells that it hasn't already printed, so you are free to move the player again. That's just how I'd do it, you're free to modify the script to suite your needs though.

Ah ok.

I am currently running my "just stupidly move the player from cell to cell in a S pattern (start at the bottom left corner of the map, move cell by cell to the bottom right corner of the map, move one cell "up", move right to left, move one cell "up" and so on ...).

It has been running (with some breaks) for the last days and it is almost done ...

Thanks for your patience and for putting up with my stupid "requests"!