Taking suggestions for Lore of the Unknown and Hero Arsenal

LeahTheUnknown

Hey everyone!

I'm back at modding (again) and I'm taking suggestions for my two weapon series: Lore of the Unknown and Hero Arsenal.

Lore of the Unknown is a series of weapons based on or inspired by real-world items. Hero Arsenal is based on fictional weapons, mostly from movies, but I've just released my first manga weapon, Guts' Dragon Slayer from Berserk.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Leah

I know Lore is usually Unknown with your weapons but thought you might want to try something different so here's a little challenge.

Poseidon Energy Trident Gun.

Based of the harpoon gun found up north, Poseidon Energy had this weapon made as the center piece of a promotional campaign that went awry when it was fired on stage and killed dozen of watchers by.

Ballistic (Trident Shaped Harpoon ammo) and Electrical lob damage akin to the Tesla Rifle.

Hi Leah, welcome back to the modding scene. It's cool to hear that such a modder has returned to us :)

Wellllll... the vanilla batons are rather lacking, and don't seem to be anything that modders have shown any interest in.

Same with the vanilla switchblades. Those are just lackluster to be extremely generous.

A wider variety of combat knives in the game would definitely make me personally, very happy.

Believe it or not, I'm actually craving a slingshot. Yeah, that's silly. But I wouldn't mind re-enacting that scene from that The Mummy movie :laugh:

Those are just a few of the ideas that I think might add to melee combat.

Again, glad to see you back!

Hi Leah, welcome back to the modding scene. It's cool to hear that such a modder has returned to us :smile:

Wellllll... the vanilla batons are rather lacking, and don't seem to be anything that modders have shown any interest in.

Same with the vanilla switchblades. Those are just lackluster to be extremely generous.

A wider variety of combat knives in the game would definitely make me personally, very happy.

Believe it or not, I'm actually craving a slingshot. Yeah, that's silly. But I wouldn't mind re-enacting that scene from that The Mummy movie :laugh:

Those are just a few of the ideas that I think might add to melee combat.

Again, glad to see you back!

woohoo I like it: Bender's Switchblade

dont-you-forget-about-these-facts-21-pho

And the TVA Pruning Baton

Loki-TVA-Justices.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=74

How about a deathclaw bow based on native american plains hornbow? the horns would be logical to use and well, sinew is on everything with muscles so as far as material goes it's very doable. the arrows could be pretty much bone arrows, metal scrap point arrows, antler arrows from radstag for example... would be cool if it was also availlable on ps4 if possible... these horn bows were normally using only horn and sinew. bighorn sheep horn being the core and sinew giving the rigidity needed for the power of the bow. there are some videos on youtube about making them if it can help getting an understanding of the weapon as well as also being easy to search on google for images.

i can also imagine arrows dipped in chems to add some effects to them...

Edited by Hozgaard

• 2 months later...

I messaged you my suggestion before but here it is again

can I request black widow's weapons aka a pair of Glock 26s and the Black Widow's Bite—bracelets that discharge electricity or spiderman's webshooters or mjolnir

this suggestion is for lore of the unkown or whatever the other 1 is that works

Edited by bradster555