Not getting notifications

ForgottenB

Like the title says, as of today, I'm not getting any notifications, that includes all comments, replies...
I have checked the settings, and have them enabled since the beginning. I though at first maybe it was my browser, firefox, but I'm getting the same problem on my windows tablet, where I use chrome.

Thanks for reading.

Hello,

I can see you have notifications from the last few days on the system, and they are marked as read - the latest one is an image uploaded by a user you're following from today at 09:02 ( GMT ).

Please can you let me know if you can see this notification and if there are others that you think are missing?

Thanks

Yes, still missing notifications on comments and replies, although if someone, a user I'm tracking upload something, I get a notification .

And yes, even for this topic, I received no notification, had to track it manually.

The site notifications and forum ones are separate. However, we have identified a problem with comment replies and a few other notification types. They're working on a fix, but it does sadly mean any comment notifications during the period it was not working are lost.

The site notifications and forum ones are separate.

Yes, of course, still I have them all checked just in case, and these notifications are enabled, never had a reason to change those settings since 2012.

I'm glad to hear you are working on a fix, as I've just received first notification since yesterday, on comments and replies.

Thank you so much for the help!