THE VAULT

antonkr

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then you hear loud sound pwnedbyscope, bbshrimp20 and overseer run into control room to see what is going on. you see 40 super mutants trying to brake into the armory.

if they gonna open the door its gonna be the end...

I quickly jump into the crowd to try to ward off the supermutants, I am then surrounded by three of them, then using my sword I decapitate all three with one swift swing. Then I proceed to take down another two with my sniper. Seeing as I am greatly outnumbered I retreat waiting for bbshrimp and floggingmolly

I quickly cap two with my .44. I tell the others to form a temporary barricade in front of the control room while I head out with a few grenades to try to distract them. If all goes according to plan, I'll kill a few, draw them back to the barricade, and you guys cut 'em down.

And yes, assuming we live through this, bbshrimp may have a gauss rifle, and pwnedbyscope may have a gauss rifle as well. I don't think we have any beam rifles at the moment..... Sorry. Perhaps we could trade with a wastelander for one?

as floggingmolly heads out to go get his grenades I Immediately lay down into a prone position sniping two more. Then I see two pulse grenades in the corner, swiftly sliding over to the grenades I throw one of the grenades into the crowd of SM. and then toss one to molly. as the SM are reeling form their concussion I am able to no-scope two more.

I cripple one's leg, throw the pulse grenade, and while they are reeling from the concussion of two pulse grenades, I watch as two fall by pwnedbyscope's rifle. I then plant a frag grenade on one of the remaining SMs. I start to run back down the corridor, diving around a corner just before it goes off.

As Molly dives around corner I peak around and see that there are only eight remaining. Trying to conserve ammo I draw my sword and hand Molly a second that I draw from under my cloak

then you see awesome tall handsome guy appear with dual 44 mm magnum he slowly kills all mutants.

than he slowly dessapears.

once they are all dead I search the corpses of the dead SM, with nothing useful on their bodies I begin to wonder who that mysterious person was that had finished off the SM, in any case I feel very tired, cover my eyes with my hat and try to get some sleep.

Flogging throws a light VaultTec blanket near pwnedbyscope so he's comfortable while Flogging slowly drags the SM bodies to the incinerator, and, one by one, burns them so that the vault doesn't have any SM bodies sitting in the hallways making the place smell. Flogging then cleans the blood off of the walls with some Abraxo detergent, and heads to his office for some sleep as well, locking the door (which needs a key) behind him.