How nobody has done this?

ElRusoMods

Considering how many tacti cool guns mods are here in fo4, i would spect someone to make a fps wheel menu but nope, not a single one, i know it is posible to make because in fonv there is one so i am asking why here is diferent, so decide to make a mod reques so maeby someone looks this and thinks "hey, this guy is right, why dont we have one? lets make one"

Dude! THAT would be the awesumz! And I'm sure that all the youtubers would grab up on it and get a mod like that a ton of DL's!

I dunno about the scripting and the gump aspects of it, but keybinding it to the mouse wheel wouldn't be that difficult.

This kind of idea really, really makes me regret never learning to play the game by keyboard :( :( :(

Dude! THAT would be the awesumz! And I'm sure that all the youtubers would grab up on it and get a mod like that a ton of DL's!

I dunno about the scripting and the gump aspects of it, but keybinding it to the mouse wheel wouldn't be that difficult.

This kind of idea really, really makes me regret never learning to play the game by keyboard :sad: :sad: :sad:

its what im saying and the best part is that the engine can suport it, we just need someone to make it a reality

I believe that the mod somerandomsheep linked above does exactly what you want, assuming that what you want it to use the mouse wheel to switch to the next or previous assigned weapon, which is the 6th functionality in the list.

I will look at it then

I think what Sentinel is looking for is a keybind by clicking the wheel (as a button) to directly open the menu for which weapon to choose.

Or, if that's not what they're looking for, that's what I'd love to see.

Esp if I could bind it to a controller button! :D