Does large static mesh cause bugs if it is placed across cell borders?

dldrzz000

Large statics alone shouldn't cause bugs. Precombined/previs data is part of the Cell's data. Every object belongs to a Cell (this is the object's "parent cell"). An object's parent cell is the one where the object is "rooted". Where the object is rooted is determined by the object's center, which is one point.

Large statics alone shouldn't cause bugs. Precombined/previs data is part of the Cell's data. Every object belongs to a Cell (this is the object's "parent cell"). An object's parent cell is the one where the object is "rooted". Where the object is rooted is determined by the object's center, which is one point.

Thank you for reply. I suppose I can merge all those small floor blocks together.

Thank you for reply. I suppose I can merge all those small floor blocks together.

If you do anything to change the object...move,merge(scol) etc... then you will effect precombined and previs...