Portal gun

purpleferret01

it would be cool to have the portal gun like someone could ,ok this is long so bear with me...

1. add two linked portals in a separate cell

2.then make a fose script so when you shoot a projectile that has the impact effect to when you first shoot it has the portal get moved from the separate cell to where the projectile hit then lock it,

3. then it would remove that gun then add and equip one that shoots a blue portal projectile,

4.and do the same thing to make them be two portals one red one blue, then unlock it so one lead to the other

you would have to make it take the markers with it though so i don't know the possibility of it...

Making portals where player can get through: doable.

Being able to shoot through the portals: horribly complex to do, but doable.

Seeing through the portals: not possible

Being able to stand inbetween the portals: not possible

As much as I would like to see this happen (being a big fan of portal myself) I don't think it would be very good if you can't stand between portals. Then it would be just like teleporting in front of the portals, which from my Gmod experience I can say really sucks, and without the image, shooting through it would be kinda pointless.

i get your pint but that wasn't exactly my point really all i was saying is that the engines have had less and less workability with them they had phisiqued capes and they made actual crude guns they had model selection for races all stuff you couldn't o without a script the size of a small country in oblivion and is almost impossible in fo3

Archived