I don't want "always on top" - Windowed-fullscreen

CookieDynamics

I've been playing skyrim in fullscreen-windowed mode

(I got that by setting

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=true
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true
At ENBlocal.ini)
It used to work wonders: I could alt-tab away, check nexus, and then come back to the game, without any problems.
But now (I don't know what changed) I can't do that anymore. Skyrim is still on windowed fullscreen, but somehow it became "always on top".
When I alt-tab, the new window selected becomes hidden behind skyrim's window. Even though I'm not focused on skyrim's window it still remains covering the entire screen. (just the taskbar appears bellow, showing that I'm selecting a new window)
Anyone knows what I can do to fix this? I don't want my skyrim to be always on top.
Thank you and may your roads lead you to warm sands

I found a way to put the dirt under the carpet.

This problem only happens if I initialize skyrim and wait for the game to start.

If I initizalize skyrim and then open another window before the game starts, the game will start in the background, and so I can alt-tab into it, and alt-tab out of it whenever I want.

So, in a way, I guess the problem is solved. (I didn't need to do this before, though... so... yeah)

PS: Don't see this post as a self-bump... (My topic is still in the first page, so I would have no reason to "bump it")

This is just me passing what I learned in case some other person end up with the same problem.

Cheers