Idea: "The Elder Scrolls: Cosmos" Space Exploration Mod

Glitchipedia

Ooohh, good call, Glitchipedia.

Naturally, there should be something else down there worth finding, something they protect.

Oh, one thing--- can you make this NOT require OBSE?

I was wondering about clear domes:

Would it be possible to make a miniature city under a clear dome? I was thinking about taking a gigantic crystal ball and sinking it in the floor of a cave so that only part of the globe was visible, and then putting a mini-model of an Ayleid city inside it sitting on the floor, but I don't know if the crystal balls in the game are actually hollow. I suppose we could get away with coloring a globe like they did with Savila's Stone to make it look like there's something in it, but it would be way cooler to be able to make an actual bottled city.

NOTE--

Once teleported inside the bottled city, it would look like just an ordinary worldspace, kinda like Camoran's paradise, surrounded by water.

So if we have this Venus world with what I'd imagine as green fog, that you basically walk through because it's so thick, will it be possible to make the fog end at a certain elevation? I think with the sandstorms in Deserts of Anequina you can fly above the sandstorm, but im not sure, and not sure how one would do that. If we could do that, maybe we could make it still foggy where the cities are, but less thick, and get less and less foggy as you go higher (until you leave the worldspace). Making a heightmap and maybe adding lots and lots of poison to the atmosphere would be where to start (would be cool if we could give it a toxic, bright green glow). The terrain should be fairly simple, just flatlands with low, round mountains. Some mountains will look like odd spikes because of their desctruction by plants. Also lakes and oceans here and there, I was thinking a yellow-orange acidic look to them; and one desert.

I honestly have no idea, BUT I do recall those poison gas traps in Ayleid ruins. They emit steamy vapor which is both toxic and which only rises to a certain height before disappearing. I would take a wild guess that the mechanics behind that can be altered to your purpose.

Edited by 3rdtryguy

Yes, that is the gas I was referring to. If we could make it more glowy that would be cool. But to start, putting it in the atmosphere is most important. Idk what skills you guys have modding, I might start trying to make a heightmap of this Venus-like planet.