Frozen - Elsa's Ice Castle Request

CatWhitney

The castle would be great... but how about an entire selection of ice magic? Wall effects to block away enemies and shield against ranged attacks, thrown spikes, a snow golem summon, etc. And yes, the final ice form for a short Invulnerability to absorb one attack, but freezing you in place during that time.

There are several Area of Denial and Lasting Effect magic overhauls (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43241/?), but I'm thinking something simplier: summoning a wall of ice spikes that slides across the ground from your character towards the target. Block doorways, build a short wall to hide behind during dragon attacks, seperate a swarm of enemies into more manageable numbers. Waist high or more, at least 5 feet wide, spikes angled away from you to damage anything in the path as it slides into position. Clip them together into a solid wall, stack them for something higher, etc.

Obviously, fire should still melt it (since we can't really cast love spells...)

The walls could actually work as a shout... 3 strengths giving you a range of sizes.

Edited by Rajron

I read another thread and I think it was a pretty good idea if there was an addition that had Elsa's hair and dress after she sang at her castle.

Dis dress and hair.

http://i.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Disneys-Frozen-Walking.gif

Edited by Roflmaozors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My daughter convinced me to create Elsa's coronation gown for her character. I might be able to whip up the other one as well and release them as a package since there seems to be a demand. :laugh: The castle is probably beyond my abilities at the moment though.

Yes please! XDDD

As a matter of fact, I have an Elsa follower ready - or almost, just finishing off the face textures and prettying up the description page. You can see an old screenshot here - disregard the color mismatch. Should be up within the next couple of days, if all goes well :smile: I made her a castle too, although it isn't nearly as impressive as the one in the movie and only has a throne inside...

Edited by Jokerine

As a matter of fact, I have an Elsa follower ready - or almost, just finishing off the face textures and prettying up the description page. You can see an old screenshot here - disregard the color mismatch. Should be up within the next couple of days, if all goes well :smile: I made her a castle too, although it isn't nearly as impressive as the one in the movie...

Ooooooo I love the hair you're using for yours. Much more accurate than the apachii one I used on mine! :laugh: I still need to finish tweaking the bone weights on the cloaks, but I can't wait to see your version too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...