Railguns

DtD314

Hi guys, I installed the TimberWulf Apocryphal Weapons mod because I wanted rail guns.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mechwarrior5mercenaries/mods/268?tab=description

Mod is installed OK and the game sees it but I can't find any of the weapons in the game.

Well I can't find the rail guns, I'm not interested in the other weapons.

I've looked around to buy them and can't find a source, used a save editor but they're not in the list of stuff I can add. There are rail guns in my inventory when I look at it in the save editor because I was using a mod from years ago that had them. That old mod no longer works and was removed some time ago.

How do I find the railguns in-game in this mod?

Are they called something different?

What am I missing?

Edited by DtD314

Thanks dude.

Found the buggers.

C-RGUN. Got it. OK. Now to see if I can get them over to the main save.

Not sure how to do that.

create a new instant action save, upload it to the save editor, your guns should appear in the list, after that they can be transferred to the company

Tried it. They're in the Instant Action thing (never used it before) but they're not in the main game.

No idea what's going on.

Also don't know how to create an instant action save. All I did was do a scenario after equipping a couple of mechs, one with the railgun, and then hit continue on the game. Do a normal save as there's no option for an instant action save, then look at it in the editor. I can only see the old stuff I have. Back into the game and there's no railgun in the equipment lists.

Попробовал. Они есть в игре Instant Action (никогда раньше ее не использовал), но их нет в основной игре.

Понятия не имею, что происходит.

Также не знаю, как создать мгновенное сохранение действия. Все, что я сделал, это создал сценарий после оснащения пары мехов, одного рельсотроном, а затем нажал продолжить игру. Сделайте обычное сохранение, поскольку нет возможности для мгновенного сохранения действия, затем посмотрите его в редакторе. Я вижу только старые вещи, которые у меня есть. Возвращаемся в игру, а в списках снаряжения нет рейлгана.

launch Instant Action battle to create a save,then upload the resulting save to the editor,all the weapons you have will be recorded and added to the list,then upload your company save, and add the necessary weapons

Edited by Wishmaster555

Tried it. They're in the Instant Action thing (never used it before) but they're not in the main game.

No idea what's going on.

Also don't know how to create an instant action save. All I did was do a scenario after equipping a couple of mechs, one with the railgun, and then hit continue on the game. Do a normal save as there's no option for an instant action save, then look at it in the editor. I can only see the old stuff I have. Back into the game and there's no railgun in the equipment lists.

you have to start the fight in order for the save to appear, the equipment of the mech is not important

Edited by Wishmaster555

you have to start the fight in order for the save to appear, the equipment of the mech is not important

Yep. I completed a couple of scenarios.

This is what I've done.

Loaded normal game. Played a mission. Manual save.

Backed out to menu. Select Instant Action. Config a mech with railgun, play the mission, At the finish there's the option to do another one or to exit to menu. No save option. Exit instant action.

Back to main menu title screen. Select Single Player. Continue. Get to dashboard. Press escape. New manual save. Save.

Back to menu, return to title screen (single player/co-op, download, mods etc...)

Open save editor. Load latest save.

In inventory look at Item dropdown menu for C-RGUN. No dice. Look for Railgun. Found "RailGun" and "Railgun". Add qty of both. Save edited savegame file. Exit editor.

Back to game. Single Player. Load. Load edited save. Back on bridge of ship.

Got to Battlemechs. Open Annihilator mech, look down inventory for Railgun, RailGun, C-RGUN. Nothing.

I must be doing something wrong.

Nice one. But I don't have that item in my list.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lMwF4p425Icq2x3xc9Wa2zZCbIOtvKNk/view?usp=sharing

if it doesn't work at all, just open this save once with the save editor, the list of weapons will be updated, then delete this save https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jWUemFQOOfM9Ltd-8XLJ8OXIFjY0Z8fi/view?usp=share_link