Vector Plexus High Poly head source?

anjenthedog

So, I've tried to sign up on Vector Plexus off and on again several times over the past ~2 years. In each case, no confirmation email is ever sent to me.

After seeing a neato utility pop up on the new mods page today (a conversion tool for vanilla head to high poly) I just tried again, and the same thing appears to be happening again. (I haven't waited the entire 15 minutes yet, but ime, most times, when an autogenerated email is fired by a site, it happens within minutes, and more often within seconds)

Just to make things worse, no direct contact with a site admin is available until I confirm email address, (it just bounces me back to the "waiting for email confirmation" page), so I can't even contact them to say "the email never showed up!"

Is there an alternative (legit) site where I can download it?

(the wafting sound of an orchestra of tiny violins playing in the background)

Danka. Got it. (I'm perma banned from google for speaking truth about the coof)

shame though about not being able to up with VectorPlexus. I'm sure there's some good tidbits to be had info-wise. Kinda makes me feel a bit black-listed too, although that one I'll ascribe to paranoia :wink:

VP also gives options to sign in with Twitter, Discord or Steam...

Hmmm well steam seems an option, thanks for that. twitter I don't do, and discord is another site that I've had issues with getting a sign up. (same deal no email with confirmation link). It's not as if I'm a newb at this either. almost 40 years on net, from way-way back times.

VP didn't like my e-mail address, so I couldn't even sign on w/Steam, even though I use that address for Steam and Nexus Mods.

They stopped developing it anyway, didn't they? If so, maybe this is just a swan-song website and they don't even actively monitor it...

• 8 months later...

Be careful when registering on vectorplexis, since I registered there has been an attempt to hack my email. Since I received a warning, I have changed my password for my email a lot. I only had 450 login attempts in January alone. and it can clearly be traced back to the vector plexis side. I can only advise against registering there

• Like 1

I really liked Jackerman's set of Thane mods.  Since they needed to have high poly heads, I looked up the "Vector Plexus" site and attempted to join.  Fortunately my Firefox Security IMMEDIATELY warned me off.  Basic thrust of the warning was that VP was a nest of hackers and I shouldn't go there.  Having been hacked a few times, I took the warning seriously and dispensed with any plans to use hp heads.  Too bad really.  Jackerman's work is top of the line.