Skyrim crashes after Bethesda logo screen.

SkedNEC

Hello, ill go straight to the point: My game crashes instantly after the logo screen or shortly after the title screen is displayed, this started happening after i accidentally clicked something on the launcher, but i find it hard to belive that just clicking an option in the launcher would cause this.

Firstly it crashed at the launcher but i fixed it after some research by creating "steam_appid.txt" without the commas and inserting "72850" in it without the commas, then i started getting the error i told you previously about.

Please help me, i cant find any solution to this!

Here`s an screenshot of how my install folder looks like:

this mostly happens if you installed mods without having the required dependencies, but it doesnt look like you installed any.

I would reconmmend running the steam integrety check.

and start the launcher and click on data files and make a screencap and upload it here.

i notice you don't have the skse_loader.exe

in that skyrim folder

that may be an error on your part..

see how many saved games you have in your documents

when i am crashing before i can even click continue or load

that's the first thing i do, and i keep only the last two or 3 saves

The error seems to have dissapeared without any help from my part! It had some mods installed before the reinstall and it didnt recognize that, just got the warning that i dont have those mods installed anymore, but them not being anything more than ambiental audio i had no problem loading it, thanks anyway!