Reversed 1H spears

JesterSupaTwo

Everybody know Heavy Armory mod that introduce lot of weapons. It is include the 1H and 2H spears as well but we still have only vanilla animations that doesn't fit with the way the spears must be used.

But finaly I've got an idea that looks like really adorable solution for at least 1H spears: just TURN the meshes to 180 degrees! The javelins in "Throwing weapons" mod was made this way and it looks really nice with vanilla animation, like normal thrusts from different sides.

I've got no skills in modding but I think it is tiny job that can be done after receiving the permission from meshes creators - make a mod that add 1H REVERSED spears from "heavy armory" mod/ "Nordic spears" mod/ "Throwing weapons" mod and so on. As a result we'll finally have a set of a melee spear weapons that doesn't look weird in using.

*sorry for my English, it's not my native language

Download NifSkope (free tool, google), open a spear's .nif file (like ...\Skyrim\data\meshes\PrvtI\NordHero\NordHeroShortSpear.nif), click on 0 BSFadeNode, down below in the block detail window change Rotation value Y to 180 - if you want to change the position you can adjust translation values as well. Afterwards rightclick on 0 BSFadeNode and TRANSFORM => APPLY, save.

http://666kb.com/i/ckmx2ylbru8r13a4a.jpg

Edited by ghosu