Lightsource/torches pop in. Only visible at close distance. HELP.

NGooijers

Hey guys, I really hope someone is able to help me with this graphical bug. It's just driving me crazy..

I'll start off with some backstory. Basically I just started playing again. Been messing around with mods, enb's, ini files and whatnot. At some point however - by the time i actuelly wanted to start playing - I noticed this bug. You can see it happening in the attached files, but i'll also try to explain it in as much detail as possible. I've numbered the screenshots to make it more clear.

1. Basically at this point I enter this dungeon. This happens to be embershard mine, though I don't believe the location matters much.

2. I move a few steps inward. Suddenly a torch that was situated to the left starts radiating light. It wasn't doing this before. This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME i get close to a torch.

3. Once activated however, the torch keeps lit. You can see that i've taken a few steps backwards and the light is still radiating.

I've tried looking up the problem, and eventually came accros the light pop-in bug wich wa apperantly well known and caused by ultiple lightning mods being activated at the same time. So i tried to fix this with the ini adjustment (fflickeringlight something) but without luck!

In my frustration i've disabled every mod I have, completely reinstalled my game via steam, deleted the ini files in my documents and even changed my driver profile (Catalyst) back to default. None of this helped! I'm so frustrated at this point. Can anyone please tell em what the hell is going on with my game!

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...