I was trying to increase the range of the flamer to capture a more realistic feel for a flamethrower. While the incinerator has around the range I'd like to hit (perhaps a bit more than needed), I unfortunately can't figure out how to increase the range. I tried just editing the flamer's range to that of the incinerators, but nothing quite seemed to happen. It appeared to me that it was limited by the projectile distance, or something to that effect. I tried hunting for lines of code related to the flamer's projectile, but I could not find any such lines. Is there no way to up the distance? Is the flamer stuck at such a pitiful range? Or did I just overlook something?

I was trying to increase the range of the flamer to capture a more realistic feel for a flamethrower. While the incinerator has around the range I'd like to hit (perhaps a bit more than needed), I unfortunately can't figure out how to increase the range. I tried just editing the flamer's range to that of the incinerators, but nothing quite seemed to happen. It appeared to me that it was limited by the projectile distance, or something to that effect. I tried hunting for lines of code related to the flamer's projectile, but I could not find any such lines. Is there no way to up the distance? Is the flamer stuck at such a pitiful range? Or did I just overlook something?

projectile ID number is: 0003BF0B

I am looking at it now and it seem to have a Fade Duration of 0.01 while the incinerator flame glob 001519ee is 0.5. it also has a range of 640. which is similar to shotgun range.

perhaps increasing the speed of the flamer projectile and speed would do it?