Removing Non-Mamallian-Mammaries

KiloFoxx

I've searched around and all I found were a few threads devoted to this topic, but they seem to have died, or work was started and then it just fell out-of-mind or something. so rather than necro an old thread, I figured I'd just ask anew.

It's always bugged me how Argonian females have breasts, they're reptiles and hatch from eggs, so logically they wouldn't have breasts, nipples, or belly-buttons (all 3 the Argonian females have). there also seems to be no descisive lore on argonian breasts, so for the lore-friendly fanatics, that's not an issue.

I know this would likely take TREMENDOUS amounts of work since (as far as I know, I'm not a modder by any means) you'd have to have re-done EVERY SINGLE PIECE of armour in the game to be flat-chested, and ONLY on argonian females. (THOUGHT: might it be easier to just render the top part of the armour as registering the equipping argonian female as a male?)

it's likely a pretty hefty project and I'd frankly be amazed if anyone took it on by themself. but it's a fact that's been bothering me (and apparently several others) so I know that myself (and likely those others) would be very VERY grateful for such a mod