Skyrim Child Voice Actor Up For Grabbs

TheWafflePirate

Hi, I am a 13 year old child who happens to have a gift in acting, I have a Turtle Beach X12 Mic so my voice quality will be pretty good. I can do all the accents of all the races so I can be any kind of child you want me to be. I think it would be cool to have a child companion who is an assassin like character. So if anyone can make it happen, I can help! PS: I will do samples if you want.

-Ethan, AKA The Waffle Pirate!

• 9 months later...

Are you still around? There are a bunch of mods that will need your assistance for that. I can forward your name to these modders if you are still interested.

Hope to hear from you soon

Unfortunately, a Turtle Beach X12 Mic or any mic on a gaming headset is not suitable for a mod with a standard of quality for voice acting (i.e. a good mic).

However, some projects may still accept the OP who don't have those standards of quality.

• 3 months later...
Not trying to steal this post or anything, but I am a new voice actor, and maybe we could collaborate? I'm young too, so mainly children I can voice. Maybe replacing children's voice, I can be a female. If not, then my sister can. I use a Blue Yeti with a filter, so it will sound good on mods. (Hopefully.) Sorry again.