Mod Request Compilation

inculus

1. Give NPC Shipyards unlimited resources. I can't build any more construction ships to create shipyards to create goods to sell to create more ships, so I'm stuck atm until I manually trade every-single-resource needed to the shipyard from other NPC stations.

2. Never target/display any information on civilian craft. Anything that doesn't have a gun or can't be boarded should not have a higher targeting priority than the cap ship just behind it!

3. More descriptive mission objectives. "Shore up defences in DeVries"... wow that tells you how to get your station A) Built B) Building Drones...

4. Name ships when created at a shipyard, or have a trader to do it for you for a fee.

5. Add a "Sell to [station]" command for freighters so they will hunt out the best buying price in sector etc and sell to the station you select. (Kind of helping with point 1.)

6. The ability to name fleets. I can't remember which of my 3 Arawn captains is in charge of the mining defence/shipyard defence/offensive fleets.

7. Make side missions harder and reward more money. I had a "Cartel Raid Incoming" mission this morning listed as "Very Hard" and all I had to do was kill 2 tiny fighters for 134k...

8. Make resources that you can gather yourself worth more. (See this post for more information: http://steamcommunity.com/app/2870/discussions/0/648811852485135570/)

If anyone can do any of the above then for lack of anything else to give... I salute you! (And endorse ofc!)