SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

The92Ghost

So I have this question, seems like I can't access anymore this mod in the website, says that the author has forbidden it, and my question is, why it has been forbidden? Can someone bring light in this matter? Seems like I've missed something like announcement for that and I do really enjoy this patch specifically, because it's so realistic.

I hope, I've posted this in the correct section, if I haven't please feel free to move it, and let me know!

Looks to me the author has simply hidden the file:

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: The number you have dialed has been disconnected, please try again, at a later time!

(google for it...)

Yea, it has been like that for over a year now... and that why, I am worried...

Looks to me the author has simply hidden the file:

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: The number you have dialed has been disconnected, please try again, at a later time!

(google for it...)

Edited by The92Ghost

You even quoted the author's message: "

(google for it...)"

So... did you "google for it", as he suggested? It seems to be available for download elsewhere (at a site I can't link you to from here), and you should be able to find it fast with a quick Google search. First one on the list, when I tried looking.

I have it installed, I was hoping to get updates you know.

You even quoted the author's message: "

(google for it...)"

So... did you "google for it", as he suggested? It seems to be available for download elsewhere (at a site I can't link you to from here), and you should be able to find it fast with a quick Google search. First one on the list, when I tried looking.

Sorry, I didn't understand from your first post that you already had it. As for updates, you're probably better off asking the current owner of the mod over at that other site where it now is, because it looks pretty unlikely that it's ever going to be unhidden here again. I wish you luck.

• 5 years later...