Infinite Loading Screens and Random CTDs...

soulknitter

Hello everyone.

I got a realy serious problem which i was trying to fix since A WEEK AGO!

I tried almost everything i could imagine.

-My computer is able to run the game at max but i better like to have more fps so i always go on low settings.

-I have latest patch.

-I got Legendary edition but im not using HDtextures.

-Downloaded and tried out a few mods and stuff to improve preformance and make less lag,crash,ctd etc.

-Reinstalled skyrim like 3-4 times already.(Yes i deleted everything)

-I have Skse.

-I tried BOSS too.

-Also my Skyrim folder (Where we can fidn the saves and skyrimprefs.ini) is somewhy empty...I had thse files before but now they are gone.(Tried unhiding foldres.Nothing)

-Also my loadscreens start to lagg realy hard and that often means it will load forever.

-I have tried over 10 new saves...I know the whole dialogue for the intro already x_x...

Here is what mods i currently use:

- ApachiiHair

- Extensible Follower Framework

- Frostfall

- Dragon Soul Relinquishment

- SkyUI

- Black Sacrement Armor

- Silver Dragon Armor

- Bandoilier

- Deadly Dragons

- Inigo

- ASIS

- Equipping Overhaul

- Apocalypse spell package

- Eternal Shine armors and weapons

- Hothtrooper44's armor mod

- Immersive Weapons

- Skyrim Project Optimization

This is also my load order

+ i use CBBE too.

+ Skyrim community uncapper

Please help me.I tried so hard and so much yet still nothing.The game has random CTDs and about 50% of the time i go inside a building i get an infinite loadscreen and about 75% of the time i fast travel the same happens.I got no lagg but these things drive me crazy which makes me want to simply blow my whole computer up and than laugh forever in joy ._."

Edited by soulknitter

I am sad that no one has come up with a solution for this because I am having the same problem that you are having. I do have some different mods running but since you have this problem it seems that it may not be completely mod related. I have been trying to fix this for about a month now and have yet to find a solution.

Im still trying to fix...The actual thing which drives me crazy is that i use less than 20 mods and my game is horrible.Other people can easily throw together around 100 mods without any problems....I just can't understand that :/

Today or tomorrow i will try to unistall skyrim again and try out a new save game with only 1 of the mods activated.Than i start combining.If i see my actuall problem than ik which mod/mods are driving em crazy.

Reinstalled Skyrim and currently implying mods one by one while testing the game between them...Almost installed the full 20 mods without any trouble.I guess i either made a mistake while installing or i had an old mod or something similar.Still got 3 mods to go.Hopefully the game stays smooth :P

Okay after i installed the mods everything went fine...

Had a few problems after a few minutes.

- Somethimes loading a save would result me stuck at first person view while the camera was shaking like i was running or sprinting.I was also unable to move.Fixed by loading a previous save.

- Apachii hair mod somehow doesn't work at all.

- Skyrim doesn't have any sound at all.Ingame or at the menu...Couldn't find a fix yet.

BUT

- No CTDs and no infiniteloading screens so far.

Seems like whenever i fix something another 2 problems happen -.-"...

News...

Fixed my problems but i got another one xD

- Fixed Apachii hair.The problem was load order.

- Sound somehow got fixed by itself after a comp restart...weird.

And now im having a lag issue.I think that is easily fixable.

I will report back after i spent 30 days in skyrim so everything will start up and thats where i will find out if it works or not.