GECK- Thick Vault Window

DrTredBear

Well, I have been trying really hard to make a mod of just a simple thick vault window, like the windows from the vault galley windows.

I have tried to edit the VGalleyWallDoubleWin01 in blender by just deleting everything but the window, and then I check it on nifscope, and put it in the geck, but, no dice, I spawn it in the geck, I can't move it or rotate it, I can't even find the texture for it, even when I tried using Fallout Mod Manager to extract the textures and I still could not find it.

So what I am saying is, would it be too much to ask for someone to just create a mod that is just a simoke thick window for a vault, I have tried, and failed.

So this is kinda what I ended up with in Blender, I guess I just don't know how to export it correctly, so if someone would be a nice guy and make a valid thick window for a vault, I would like that, and if you did, leave a link to it, Thankyou.

Not sure if this is what you mean. GECk tested, box collision, should work fine. Let me know how it goes.

Oh thankyou so much!

I don't know how you did it, but you helped me a bunch. Thankyou!

when I am done with the mod, you will be on the list of credits.