Transparent Upper Body (M/F) NPCs with Clothes

KrampusNeiner

I have the Roberts male installed as well as the female.

I don't have any armor mods. just body and face.

Those are using vanilla textures on meshes compatible with the bodies. Did you install the proper armor/clothing replacers when you installed the bodies?

For Roberts Male the clothing and armor replacer is part of the BAIN download (third download from the top). If you installed the top listed download then you also need to install the second one down named MaleOutfitReplacerV52.

I'm unclear from what you posted if you are using Robert Female or a version of HGEC. That detail will change any advice I could possibly give depending on which it is (and if it is HGEC you'll need to specify the exact version ... preferably by giving me a link to the mod page).

The single Roberts Female download includes the armor and clothing replacer.

How are you installing ... using Wrye Bash?

Are you using the Steam version of the game?

Look in the game's Oblivion\Data folder and find Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa and check the date shown. The best way is to right click and select Properties from the right menu. In the Properties dialogue box report both the Created date and the Modified date.

Folders have an icon that looks like a file folder you would use at an office. Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa is a file, which will be inside the Data folder, which will be inside the Oblivion folder in your game install.

If you only see the words Oblivion - Textures - Compressed and don't see the .bsa part it's OK ... that is just a setting in Windows that hides file extensions for known file types.

As I use the disk version of the game I can't give you a complete folder path for the Steam version of the game, but the game's Oblivion folder is where you installed OBSE (a requirement for Blockhead, which is a requirement for Oblivion Character Overhaul v2).

Once you locate the file with the name Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa that is what you will right click on and follow my instructions.

I have the blockhead installed.

I cant seem to find the folder called compressed. the path I've done is.( C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\Textures ) and there isn't anything that says compressed in textures.

I've tried typing "compressed" in the search bar on my files and the only thing that comes up is the "Oblivion.ini"