Disney's Frozen "Elsa"

TheRedTail

I attempted to create my own Princess Anna for a Skyrim follower. Here's what I've got so far, I'm not much of a modder, so of course it's basic. I'm editing her in the Creation Kit now. :laugh: Here's a screenshot of Anna right now:

http://i.imgur.com/MoZP2sY.jpg

I've tried to stay true and accurate to the character in appearance and personality, and she's coming along great. Anna, like all the other characters in the world of 'Frozen' have a signature unrealistic Disney style to them, which is great, but I've tried to adapt Anna to a more realistic circumstance. So it's going good... however, I'm having an issue with saving my file from my work in the Skyrim Creation Kit to the actual Skyrim directory. Perhaps my Creation Kit is glitched or experiencing difficulties, because in tutorials the action of saving the project generally imports the character into Skyrim. But not with me? I'll continue to mess around and see. If anyone is knowledgeable with the Skyrim Creation Kit, let me know! Peace

Are you making the face in-game with showracemenu? If so, you can use this tutorial to save the face and load into the Creation Kit. Of course, if you're using mods for things like hair (I think you are, based on the picture), they won't appear, but the face structure should be saved, at least.

Are you making the face in-game with showracemenu? If so, you can use this tutorial to save the face and load into the Creation Kit. Of course, if you're using mods for things like hair (I think you are, based on the picture), they won't appear, but the face structure should be saved, at least.

Yes, I created her in game with several mods including enhanced character edit, racemenu and other various physical mods like ApachiiSkyHair and WSCO Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul. I assumed that these mods would take effect when she was placed back into the game [with the appropriate mods as aforementioned]. I created her as said, and then exported her via the SPF [Character Name] command with the console command. I then opened up Skyrim creation kit and followed this here guide. The guide seemed rather straight forward, and I could follow it easily. Apart from the subject of saving; the guide did not explain where to save, it just simply instructed "save first off to prevent losing your work" and at the end "save and then test out your follower!". When saving the 'project' at the beginning, as suggested by the guide since the creation kit has a tendency to crash randomly, I saved it in my Skyrim /Data folder as "Princessanna.esm" and clicked save. It apparently saved it and returned to the creation kit. I Created a new character as per the guide and then imported my SPF file, which worked fine. I placed Anna in the Drunken Huntsman and once again clicked the 'save' floppy disk icon. I then closed Skyrim creation kit and then ran the Game via SKSE. She wasn't in the Drunken Huntsman, nor anywhere I could find. I checked the Data Files, and there was no unselected plugin saying "Princessanna.esm" or anything, just my other numerous mods. So I went back to the Skyrim directory manually to search for "Princessanna.esm" and it was nowhere to be found, in fact I entered "princessanna" into the entire directory and no results. I then entered it into my computer to search and again, no luck. I tried using the creation kit and saving the project at different points, such as after importing her, and a save directory did in fact come up, and I saved it as an .esm in the same directory, but the same thing happened. If I saved the project in a directory at the beginning, and then tried to save it at the end, no window would pop up, I'd just be clicking "save" or the floppy disk several times. I have no clue as to what I'm doing wroing, but I suspect that there may be an issue with my version of the Skyrim Creation Kit. Perhaps it is corrupted? Unless it is evident that I am doing something wrong with the process. Thanks.

Edited by DodgeBullets

Hm, that is weird. I do not have any of the mods you are using, but tell ya what - although I said in my Elsa mod I was not going to make a princess Anna, I can throw together quickly a pre-made follower (like in that tutorial) with all the factions, I will put her in the Drunken Huntsman, and then you can just worry about her appearance. What do you say? Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details :)

• 4 weeks later...