Alethia WIP

Deleted771212User

hmm actually, i dont think that mehrunes wake is so good for a base for a big city. I would go with moocows small island(s) or the huge island from his tutorial on making maps. Unless you raise a huge amount of land of course ;) but that you should do with heightmap editor and not with the landscape tool just so you know ^^ I could have been helping you out, but im working on my own project right now, and i intend to finish it ;D (like ive not done with almost any other mods) But i wish you good luck with your mod!!!

Stormwarrior

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have allready found a suitable spot for the big city. It may need some flattening and that. But because the City is divided into districts it is easy to just place the outer walls and then create the playable areas with seperate cells

Sounds cool :) Go for it! ;)

But it's kinda hard to fill the world alone. Today I found suitable locations for ruins, camps etc. There are quite a lot of them and I would really need some help with them.

Hmm yea i understand. I would really like to help you out, but im too busy with my other mod, sry. But maybe when my mod is finished i can help you. As i and a community member called Unavi are working on a mod called Outbreak: The Aftermath. A zombie mod ^^ And i would really not want to let him (and me) down by quitting the team. So, sry :/ But maybe when my project is finished ;) Ill add you to my friends list and ill notify you when my mod is done.

Hey could you maybe give me a link to your mod? I would help you and later you would help me? :)

i cant actually link you, because we dont yet have any Wip section. Were making a now-time zombie apocalypse based in a big city called Nattington City. I got permission by sexfoundation to use his meshes and texture from his now-time city called duke city. Do you have modeling/texturing skills? If so, we are in desperate need of one, we only have one right now. So one more wouldnt hurt ;) But i could maybe give you some work with the mod :) Ill think about it ;)