Better effects for ice spells

GlaiveCZ

Could someone please point me to some mod changing effects of frost spells ( or create one, it would be even better I think )? Especially effect of frostbite, it looks just like cold shower with "clouds". Is it possible to add maybe some frost shards or some kind of impact when it reaches target? Any help will be appreciated. And please forgive my mistakes for english is not my native language.

Not exactly what I meant, but very close. You know, when you use frostbite, it leaves some sort of crystal object for few seconds and maybe changing that object to something animated like blast, or shockwave ( frostwave, I don´t know word for that ). Also I saw mod that adds texture looking like burned body to corpses killed by fire, with similiar effect for frost spells, but sadly I forgot name of that mod.

Not exactly what I meant, but very close. You know, when you use frostbite, it leaves some sort of crystal object for few seconds and maybe changing that object to something animated like blast, or shockwave ( frostwave, I don´t know word for that ). Also I saw mod that adds texture looking like burned body to corpses killed by fire, with similiar effect for frost spells, but sadly I forgot name of that mod.

This corpse effect mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14692/?